Submission and Bonus Missions
Before submitting, make sure that your application:
- Prints each field of a job when using search functionality, and when listing all columns. If there are no search results, a descriptive message is displayed.
- Allows the user to search for a string across all columns.
- Returns case-insensitive results.
- Run the auto-grading tests to ensure that the tests pass.
Watch a demo of a working solution.
How to Submit
To turn in your assignment and get credit, follow the submission instructions .
If you want to take your learning a few steps further, here are some additional problems you can try to solve. We’re not providing you much guidance here, but we have confidence that you can figure these problems out!
- Sorting list results: When a user asks for a list of employers, locations, position types, etc., it would be nice if results were sorted alphabetically. Make this happen.
- Returning a copy of allJobs: Look at
JobData.findAll(). Notice that it’s returning the
allJobsproperty, which is a static property of the
JobDataclass. In general, this is not a great thing to do, since the person calling our
findAllmethod could then mess with the data that
allJobscontains. Fix this by creating a copy of
allJobs. Hint: Look at the constructors in the Oracle